Saturday, March 12, 2011

Triumph Hurdle Friday

This looks very trappy with a lot of unexposed horses with potential and a dearth of solid form- it looks a weak renewal at this stage. I don't have a strong view but would be against the Irish horses as the 4yos here have looked a poor bunch- Unaccompanied is the best of them but that might not be worth much. Two of the leading fancies here flopped in bad ground at Chepstow and whereas Sam Winner hasn't run since Smad Place had an easy victory at Wincanton to set him up for this- I like my Cheltenham bets to be coming in on a high. 17/3/11 I could do with the forecast rain materialising for Smad Place. If it does I'll also be looking seriously at Venetia William's Houblon des Obeaux. There is plenty of 20/1 around tonight. unpl 11/1, unpl 22/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment