Saturday, February 12, 2011

Boyne Hurdle Navan 13th Feb 2011

This race interests me tomorrow because I wouldn't have Voler La Vedette as short as the odds-compilers do tonight. For me she barely stays 2 1/2 miles on decent ground and I seriously doubt her ability to get home at this trip in deep ground tomorrow. Moskova needs time between races and is off to the paddocks and this may also come to soon for Footy Facts. Oscar Dan Dan is interesting but has had four races since mid December and is usually better fresh. I found it hard to split two- Shinrock Paddy and Rigour Back Bob, but prefer the latter off a longer break at a track he's won at before. He's consistent and being held up will suit as there's plenty of pace in the race. Hills and Boyles 13/2 is worthy of an each-way investment.
1 pt each way Rigour Back Bob 13/2 Hills, Boyles.
2nd 9/2 +0.6 pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment